Payment
For web design packages, payment is due upfront. For custom design projects, 40% is due up front and the rest of the 60% is due after design is finalized and deliverables are sent. Once the design process has started, no refunds are given. For a web design package, if a refund is requested before the project has started, but after a contract has been signed, 75% of the fee will be refunded. 

Revisions 
Each package includes one round of revisions. Any additional revisions or edits requested after the design is complete will be billed at the hourly rate of $65/hour. 

Content
Client will provide all content including text, images, and links. Client must have the copyright or license to use any images. 

Domain and Host
If the domain is already active, the client is responsible to transferring the DNS to SquareSpace servers. 

Fees
SquareSpace does require a monthly fee but it is less than most hosting sites and makes it possible for the client to update their site on their own. 

Expiration
If MDS hasn't received feedback from the client for 3 months, the project will be considered complete.