Work with us!
Miel Design Studio, the agency making beautiful sense out of a complicated
world, is looking for a spring intern. The 15 hours per week opportunity based in
downtown Durham is perfect for emerging professionals who want to experience
working on print, exhibit and social media design.
No two projects will be the same, but in general, this role will focus on print production, social media, and some illustration.
- Communicative and know the value of hustle
- Ready to balance real work with your other responsibilities
- Able to produce everything from sketches to print ready files
- Already producing work in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is a bonus
- Familiar with Canva + Mailchimp
- Excited to spend time in Durham and with clients
- Looking for a small stipend
- Committed to social justice and equity (we’ll be working with nonprofits)
- A monthly stipend of $1000
- Endless coffee and tea
- Introductions to the local design community
- Real work
- Real, professional support
If this sounds like you, email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more about you and how you’re an excellent fit. Include your availability and a link to your portfolio or a sample of your work, please.